Application : Prayer for granting leave of absence or leave of absence.

Application : Prayer for granting leave of absence or leave of absence.
02 September, 2016.
The headmaster,
Terre hatue high school,
Terre hatue.
Subject : Prayer for granting leave of absence.
Sir,
I have the honour to state that I could not attend school from the 10th to 12th instant on account of the marriage ceremony of my elder sister. I beg to let you learn that I had to keep myself busy with my parents in the different taskes of the function. For these unavailable circumstances, I could not attend school for the afore-said period.
I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me leave of absence for those days only and oblige thereby.
Your most obedient pupil,
Tanvir.
Class IX,
Roll no.--02
Science group.
Application studyplusbd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application for permission to visit National Museum.

মিলাদুন্নবী ও সূরা আহযাবের 56 নং আয়াত:

ইবাদতে মাইকের ব্যবহার নিয়ে সৃষ্ট বিভ্রান্তি নিরসন (প্রথম পর্ব)

রাসূল (সা) প্রতি সোমবারে রোজা রাখতেন কেন?

সৈয়দ আব্দুল কাদের জিলানী (রা) এর সংক্ষিপ্ত জীবনীঃ