Application: Prayer for remission of delay fine.

Application :
Prayer for remission of delay fine.
02 September, 2016.
The headmaster,
Terre hatue high school,
Terre hatue.
Subject : Prayer for remission of delay fine.
Sir,
I have the honour to state that I could not pay my tuition fees for the month of December on the due to date for my father's absence more home. He was away from home for about a month on an urgent piece of business at Terre Haute. He returned home only yesterday.
I, therefore, pray and hope, that you would be kind enough to remit me from paying delay fine and oblige thereby.
Your most obedient pupil,
Tanvir.
Class IX,
Roll no.--02
Science group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application for permission to visit National Museum.

মিলাদুন্নবী ও সূরা আহযাবের 56 নং আয়াত:

ইবাদতে মাইকের ব্যবহার নিয়ে সৃষ্ট বিভ্রান্তি নিরসন (প্রথম পর্ব)

রাসূল (সা) প্রতি সোমবারে রোজা রাখতেন কেন?

সৈয়দ আব্দুল কাদের জিলানী (রা) এর সংক্ষিপ্ত জীবনীঃ