Application For Leave During School Period

 Application For Leave During School Period

Date-

To

The Principal,

(BN School & College )

Sub - To go home due to loose motion.

Sir, 

Most humbly and respectfully that, I am a class 10th student of your school. Morning. I had a bad

meal that's why I am suffering from loose motion. Till now, I have used 2 times of bathroom and my

health condition is getting worse.

So, I kindly request you to please give me leare, So that I can get my treatment and rest in

home. I will be highly thankful to you

Your obedient student

Name- Belal hosen Tamjeed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application for permission to visit National Museum.

মিলাদুন্নবী ও সূরা আহযাবের 56 নং আয়াত:

ইবাদতে মাইকের ব্যবহার নিয়ে সৃষ্ট বিভ্রান্তি নিরসন (প্রথম পর্ব)

রাসূল (সা) প্রতি সোমবারে রোজা রাখতেন কেন?

সৈয়দ আব্দুল কাদের জিলানী (রা) এর সংক্ষিপ্ত জীবনীঃ