Application for a full free-studentship

Write an e-mail to your Principal praying for a full free-studentship:
e-mail: abubakarctg1991@gmail.com
16 July 2015
The Headmaster
Newman High School
Chittagong
Subject : Application for a full free-studentship
Respected Sir,
I am a regular student of your school. I would like to inform you that the
financial condition of my family is not good and it is hard for my father to
meet the minimum household expenses. So, I cannot afford to pay the
school fee. Hence, I request you to grant me a full free-studentship on
humanitarian grounds to enable me to go on with my studies.
I would be grateful to you if you consider my case with a sympathetic
outlook and help me to study further.
Thanking you
Yours faithfully,
Soma Hassan
Class ten
Roll Number: 1

E-mail: abubakarctg1991@gmail.com


Application Writing



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application for permission to visit National Museum.

মিলাদুন্নবী ও সূরা আহযাবের 56 নং আয়াত:

ইবাদতে মাইকের ব্যবহার নিয়ে সৃষ্ট বিভ্রান্তি নিরসন (প্রথম পর্ব)

রাসূল (সা) প্রতি সোমবারে রোজা রাখতেন কেন?

সৈয়দ আব্দুল কাদের জিলানী (রা) এর সংক্ষিপ্ত জীবনীঃ