Write an application to the Manager of a bank to open a bank account:

Write an application to the Manager of a bank to open a bank account:
25 September 2014
The Manager
Islamic Bank
Agrabad Branch
Chittagong.
Subject: Prayer for Opening a bank account
Dear Madam
I would like to open a savings account with you. My Head teacher could be
my guarantor
I, therefore, hope that you would do the needful in this regard. I would be
highly obliged, if you help me open the account.
Yours faithfully
Neera
Class Seven
Greenleaf School
Chittagong
E-mail: nargisaktar26@gmail.com


Opening a bank account
Application writing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application for permission to visit National Museum.

মিলাদুন্নবী ও সূরা আহযাবের 56 নং আয়াত:

ইবাদতে মাইকের ব্যবহার নিয়ে সৃষ্ট বিভ্রান্তি নিরসন (প্রথম পর্ব)

রাসূল (সা) প্রতি সোমবারে রোজা রাখতেন কেন?

সৈয়দ আব্দুল কাদের জিলানী (রা) এর সংক্ষিপ্ত জীবনীঃ