Write a letter of apology to your math teacher for disturbing others in the exam hall.

Write a letter of apology to your math teacher for disturbing others in the exam hall.
20 June 2015
Mrs. S. Khan
Math Teacher
Class Nine
Charlakshy union high school.
Chittagong.
Subject: Apology for disturbing other examinees.
Respected Madam,
I am really very sorry for disturbing other examinees in the exam hall during the Mathematics test today. I know you have taught us that disturbing others in the exam hall is wrong and it is good to try everything on our own, but I was so badly nervous that I could not solve the problems which were actually very easy. That is why, I disturbed my friends.
However, I now bitterly regret my action, and promise never to do it again.
I would be grateful to you if you please forgive me for my offence.
Yours obediently,
Neera Sanjana
Class nine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application for permission to visit National Museum.

মিলাদুন্নবী ও সূরা আহযাবের 56 নং আয়াত:

ইবাদতে মাইকের ব্যবহার নিয়ে সৃষ্ট বিভ্রান্তি নিরসন (প্রথম পর্ব)

রাসূল (সা) প্রতি সোমবারে রোজা রাখতেন কেন?

সৈয়দ আব্দুল কাদের জিলানী (রা) এর সংক্ষিপ্ত জীবনীঃ