Prayer for leave of absence for one week.

Write a letter to your class-teacher asking for one week's leave:
20 February, 2015
Mrs. S. Khan
Class Teacher
Class Seven
Young Hearts School
Dhaka
Subject: Prayer for leave of absence for one week.
Respected Madam,
While I was returning home from school yesterday, I slipped in the mud and fell down. As a result, I sprained my foot and am unable to walk
I would be grateful if you would kindly grant me one week's leave. I am enclosing a Medical Certificate also.
Thanking you.
Yours obediently,
Mohammed
Class Seven
Young Hearts School
Dhaka

leave of absence
Application writing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application for permission to visit National Museum.

মিলাদুন্নবী ও সূরা আহযাবের 56 নং আয়াত:

ইবাদতে মাইকের ব্যবহার নিয়ে সৃষ্ট বিভ্রান্তি নিরসন (প্রথম পর্ব)

রাসূল (সা) প্রতি সোমবারে রোজা রাখতেন কেন?

সৈয়দ আব্দুল কাদের জিলানী (রা) এর সংক্ষিপ্ত জীবনীঃ